When you are planning your wedding, one of the most important decisions you will make is who will photograph your big day. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your photographer like BLVD Photography and ensure that you get the best photos possible:
Tips For Preparing For Your Wedding Photography
- Start by creating a shot list with all the special moments you would like captured on film. This could include anything from the bride getting ready to the first dance!
- Talk to your photographer about their style and see if they have any suggestions or ideas for shots. If you have a Pinterest board filled with inspiration photos, show it to them!
- Give them as much information as possible about the venue(s) and how many people will be attending. This will help them plan better and ensure that there is enough time allocated for all the shots you want.
- If there are any specific poses or shots you would like, let your photographer know ahead of time so they can prepare. This could be anything from a family photo to getting an image of the rings on display.
- On the day of the wedding, make sure that everyone knows where to go for their photos! If possible, have someone assigned to round up guests for group shots.
- Make sure to have plenty of drinks and snacks on hand for your photographer; after all, they will be working hard all day capturing everything!
- Pricing is usually hourly, so make sure to clarify what the package includes beforehand!
- Prepare a shot list with all the moments you want to be captured and share this with your photographer. This can include anything from family photos to getting a shot by rings on display!
- Make sure everyone knows where they need to go in order for pictures; if possible, assign someone as “head coordinator!”
- Last but not least, relax and enjoy your day! The pictures will be there to remind you of your special day for years to come.
The Bottom Line
So, there you have it! A little bit about how to prepare for the big day. By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your photos turn out beautifully. And remember, if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to speak with your photographer beforehand so that everything runs smoothly on the day of your wedding. Congratulations and best wishes!